Blessings to ALL,
National Day Of Prayer kicks off our month on Thursday, May 3, with Ascension Day on Thursday, May 10, Mother's Day on Sunday, May 13, Shavuot Begins At Sundown on Saturday, May 19, Pentecost on Sunday, May 20, Victoria Day (Canada) on Monday, May 21 & Memorial Day is Monday, May 28.
I hope and pray you'll continue to read through The Bible with us this month:
Judges 20-21; Ruth 1-4; John 20-21; 1 Samuel 1-31; Acts 1-20; Psalms 56-68; Proverbs 11:24-14:1-14; 2 Samuel 1-24 & 1 Kings 1-2.
I'm sharing an email I received from Pastor Jim Montoya of Los Lunas, NM, regarding his perspective on what God is doing, has done and desires to do here in our state, across America and around the world, so I trust you'll prayerfully consider what's written here and how God would have you respond.
"1. What are the roots and nature of spiritual oppression and bondage in the State?
a. Roots and Nature- World View- Beliefs, people, land, water, food, labor, wildlife, religion.
• Prior to 1500 Native Nations vs Native Nations
• Spanish vs Native Nations
• US vs Native and Spanish-
• Atomic Bomb
• Post WWII, Korean War, Viet Nam, Gulf War, Afghanistan, Iraq
• Protestant vs Catholic- (Trinity– Father Son Holy Spirit vs Jesus plus)
• Idolatry and witchcraft- People superstition religion
• Praying for the dead continues.
• Murder of people, babies.
• Rise of New Age God of Self, Materialism, Idolatry
b. How has the Lord led us to deal with this in the past?
• Prayer- NM Prayer Connect-
• Prayer Map State of NM-High Places- Strategic Mapping intercessory prayer.
• Reconciliation Repentance Meetings
• Revival Meetings Fellowship meetings with different Ethnic groups
• Gatherings efforts working together Parks and public places
• NM Prays, Fiesta de Amore, Valencia County Minister Prayer and others across the State- Unity, Agreement, Revival.
c. What if any have been the results?
• Prayer is the foundation. Limited success. Pastors hesitantly come together to pray but don’t work together.
• Christian Community still divided.
• Christian Community afraid of working together. Distrusting. Focus on my Church instead of the Kingdom of God.
• Lack of Agreement in Prayer
• Not sharing resources.
• Great Commission stymied because of distrust.
• Organization trumps Organism
• Next Generation of leaders not empowered
• Quench the Spirit.
2. What invocations, dedications, and covenants have been made with false gods that need to be dealt with?
• Jesus plus practice- Plus Mary, Nature,
• Jesus plus works
• Idolatry continuing- Pilgrimage, Santeros- religious art
• Scratch your back and I will scratch your back. (Politics)
• God Father- Social/Political/Religious alliances and commitments
3. What is the spiritual Strong Man that exerts the most influence over the state? There may be more than one.
• Virgin Mary- Virgin de Guadalupe
• Scratch my back I will scratch your back.
• Control Spirit- Power Brokers- in all cultures. Anglo Domination- Economics, State, County, Local, Education, Religion.
• New Age
• Arrogance- Self Righteousness, Self sufficiency of the Church and Body of Christ
• Works-Preaching of works instead of grace and faith for Salvation
• Idolatry-Religious Idolatry of Spiritual Leadership
• Man’s Organization
4. What should be our strategy to work with the Lord to bring about deliverance?
• Individual Love the Lord our God with all our heart, soul, strength and our neighbor as ourselves Repent from dead works, self-righteousness, self-sufficiency, lack of love Present your bodies as a living sacrifice Die to Prayer- Seek, Ask and Knock. Holy Spirit Power- Receive Power- Direction Obey His word Minister in love to all people Walk in humility Pray to the Holy Spirit for strategies, directions and His empowerment to do it.
• Body of Christ Adopt- NM Prays 8 points
a. Pray for lost to be saved.
b. Pray for unity among pastors and churches
c. Pray for God to heal our land of abortion
d. Pray for deliverance from a spirit of violence
e. Pray for freedom from substance abuse
f. Pray for transformation in our economy and Education
g. Pray for God to break the spirit of witchcraft.
h. Pray for racial reconciliation
Adopt- NM Prayer Connect – 4 points
a. Covenant with the Lord to obey His Word and honor His Presence
b. Repent from the shedding of innocent blood.
c. Throw down the altars of witchcraft
d. Stop worshiping the dead.
• Body of Christ Daily prayer
a. Great Commission
b. Pray for Revival
c. Intercession for the lost
d. Seek and save the lost- Luke 19:9- Deliverance, Isaiah 61 and Luke 4
e. Make Disciples Acts 2:42- Apostles Doctrine, Fellowship, Breaking of Bread and Prayer
Teaching of the Bible- Sound Doctrine. All about Jesus, the Cross, The Blood, the resurrection, power of the Holy Spirit, Baptism of Water and Spirit, Operate in love with all people and teach others to do like-wise. Delegation of Authority from Jesus Christ- to minister to all. Go and make disciples of all nations in the Power of the Holy Ghost. Acts 10: Call of Peter to the Gentiles- Cornelius. 10:13 A Voice came to him, Rise Peter and eat.” 10:14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord, for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. 10:15 And the Voice spoke unto him again the second time, What God has cleansed, that call not thou common. Acts 16 – 16:9 A vision appeared to Paul in the night; there stood a man of Macedonia and prayed him, saying Come over into Macedonia and help us. 16:10 And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavored to go into Macedonia, assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us for to preach the gospel unto them.
a. Leave the elementary things of God
c. Repent from Unbelief of the Bible and Idolatry
d. Get Over It.
e. Direction of the Holy Spirit in all that we do. Vision and strategies.
f. Carryout the call of the Holy Spirit in His Power in the Name of Jesus.
6. Strategy at All Levels
b. Holy Spirit Direction through Prayer
c. Reached the Unsaved of all ages tongue, tribe, Nations.
d. Perfection of new generation 5 Fold ministries (Apostles, Prophets, Evangelist, Pastor, Teachers.
e. Delegation of Authority to all Believers.
f. Organism with Organization.
g. Pray, Empower and Bless them and send them out (GO)
h. Let Go
i. Get out of their way"
Contact Pastor Jim @ (505)-440-9770 for more information about Fiesta de Amore and me, if you or someone you know would like to hold an event in your area. Thank-you for your faithfulness to Him and His Kingdom Purposes. Have a Wonderful May!
NM Prayer Connect Coordinator
New Mexico Prayer Connect
I trust that everyone receiving this email or reading this over the internet will pray daily for God to have His Way in New Mexico, across America & Around the WORLD!